Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crystal Magic - Small Stone

Photobucket
Crystal Magic
A moment in morning sunshine
before it moved on its way
plain cream bricks transformed
into a magical display…
**
For 30 minutes every morning, between 7 am & 7:30, my plain kitchen wall is transformed into a vision of peaceful beauty… the kitchen becomes a wonderland of warmth & tranquil magic… dreamlike shadows dance and enchanted rainbows shine on the walls.
This only happens like this in summer; in winter, due to the altered course of the sun, this kitchen gets only a brief smidgeon of sunlight. So in winter my crystals are transferred to the front window in the lounge room. But the effect is still stunning & soothing.
Whenever I move into a new house I watch the sun carefully to see what window best suits my crystals. My original crystal was bought 22 years ago but I have added many more to the growing collection since then. My grown children know it’s the perfect gift for me!
Peace For All
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment